Please note: This is a Phase 1 recipe. It cannot be used for Phase 2.
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
(or other non-dairy milk of choice)
- 1 Tbsp ground flax seeds (Phase 1)
- 1 Tbsp ground pumpkin seeds (Phase 1)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 tbsp raw honey, maple syrup, or 10-20 drops liquid stevia (optional)
- Combine chia seeds and milk of choice in a glass mason jar or bowl. Stir to thoroughly combine.
- Add your ground seeds to the chia mixture, along with the vanilla and desired sweetener.
- Cover and place in the fridge for a minimum of 1-2 hours (or preferably overnight). Once the liquid is fully absorbed by the seeds, your pudding is ready.
- Makes a 1-day supply