My 12-year-old son, Matthew, and I made this recipe earlier this month, and they are really good AND super easy!
4 ingredients + 4 hours in the freezer and you have a healthy, tasty treat!
- 1 13.5 oz. can full fat coconut milk, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a popsicle mold. Here’s the stainless steel mold we used.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.