- ½ cup gluten-free oats
- ½ cup milk of choice (hemp milk, full-fat coconut milk, nut milk, oat milk, etc.)
- ½ cup coconut yogurt
- 1 Tbsp ground flax seeds (Phase 1) or sesame seeds (Phase 2)
- 1 Tbsp ground pumpkin seeds (Phase 1) or sunflower seeds (Phase 2)
- 1 Tbsp raw honey or 10-20 drops liquid stevia
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into a glass mason jar and mix until combined.
- Cover the glass container with a lid. Place in the refrigerator overnight (or for at least 2 hours if using as a snack). Toppings can be added the night before or immediately before eating.
- Uncover and enjoy from the mason jar the next day. Thin with a little more milk or water if desired.
- Makes a 1-day supply